This brand new lodge really does cater for the most discerning guest, a real bolt hole to get away from it all. Whether unwinding with friends and family or a romantic break away, Settlers will not disappoint.
- Detached - all on one level. 4 steps from the driveway to the door.
- Patio doors to large balcony area which has a spa hot tub.
- Decked balcony with sunken spa hot tub & patio furniture.
Kitchen area - kettle, toaster, nespresso machine, electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. The water supply is from a natural spring.
- Bathroom consists of all the expected facilities including a well sized bath and stand up shower. All water is provided by a local fresh water spring.
- Lounge area - corner suite, coffee table 55" smart television along with blue ray DVD Player.
- Dining area - lounge, hallway and kitchen areas have wood effect vinyl floors. Along with a dining table for six people.
- Electric heating for cooler days, but the Lodge is very well insulated.
- Master bedroom - Double bed, bedside cabinets & fitted wardrobes, wall mounted TV.
- En-suite large walk in shower, wash hand basin, toilet.
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, bed side cabinets, fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, bedside cabinets, set of drawers.
- Bathroom - with shower over bath, basin and toilet.
“Settlers lodge is a fantastic property which we would recommend anyone to stay at. The decor and amenities were fantastic and it was sparkling clean! And special touches such as the welcome basket were really nice. The attention to detail throughout the property was fantastic and it is stylish yet very homely it had everything you need and more. The hot tub was great and the location is peaceful!!”
“We enjoyed an excellent stay while attending a friends wedding in the area. Communications with the owners was excellent, information received made finding the lodge simple. We were delighted with the cleanliness of the lodge upon arrival and the quality of the fittings throughout.”
“...Everything we needed was present within the lodge and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit from start to end. We originally booked the lodge to accommodate us whilst we visited the winter wonderland experience...but after having such a lovely, relaxing time, we are looking to return again in the summer time.”